Sofos Energia SL, (hereinafter, Responsible), is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR ) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
End of treatment
- Maintain a contractual relationship, as well as manage access and use of the User Services.
- Maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
- Send newsletters and commercial communications about Sofos Energia Products and Services.
The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications, communications in reference to the Services, technical questions or changes in them, by email, SMS, WhatsApp, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables communications . These communications will be made by the Responsible and related to its Services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- The data received by any of the means and / or contact channels indicated on the website are used for the purpose of managing the requests or incidents reported by the interested parties.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Send the website newsletter.
- Manage access and use of the User Services.
Legal basis of the treatment
- The User has given their consent.
- To respect a contractual obligation with the User.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Data conservation criteria
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, Sofos Energia must retain certain data generated or processed by them, in order to make it possible for authorized agents to have them.
Communication of the data The Responsible party informs and expressly guarantees the User that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, except for:
- In those cases in which it is necessary for the provision of certain services, including but not limited to the registration and / or transfer of domain names, where the personal data of the interested party may be transferred or communicated to the Competent National or International Registration Authority or Body, in charge of registering the Domain Name in question.
- Suppliers who need to access your data for the provision of services that Sofos Energia has contracted with said suppliers, and with whom it has signed the necessary personal data treatment contracts required by the regulations to protect your privacy.
- Public Administrations and banks to comply with the legal obligations to which Sofos Energia is subject for its activity.
As a requirement established by ICANN, the owner of a Service contracted to Sofos Energia that includes a domain name authorizes the publication of data related to the Domain Owner, which, according to the regulations, must be accessible publicly via WHOIS.
Rights that assist the User
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth, please send us an emailor email to email@example.com with all your data including a copy of the DNI, or a letter to the address:
Sofos Energia, S.L.
Lardero Street N7-5H, 26002 Logroño (La Rioja).
Mandatory character of the data provided
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, in the contact form or in the purchase form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request , by the Provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Responsible Party are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal Service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the Responsible Party is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The Responsible Party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that can exercise them.
Last updated on December 7, 2020.